Therco, LLC offers individual therapy for teens and adults and counseling for adult couples in Tennessee with an online or in-person format. Call 615-282-3730 or email Contact@ThercoTN.com to schedule a free consultation.
While this list is not all encompassing, here are some potential focus areas for counseling and therapy with Therco:
- Body Image
- Gender Identity
- Life Transitions
- Pre-marital Counseling
- Grief and Loss
- Marriage Counseling
- Relationship Boundaries
- Relationship Struggles
- Couples Counseling
- Religious Trauma
- Family of Origin Issues
Sessions may be scheduled as 50-minute or 90-minute sessions.
Session rates are the following:
- individual 50-minute session: $95/session
- couple 50-minute session: $150/session
- individual 90-minute session: $142/session
- couple 90-minute session: $200/session
- Special: Full-time college student rate for a 50-minute session: $40/session
- Special: Pre-marital 50-minute session: $65/session
NEW! GROUP THERAPY OFFERING
Therco is hosting virtual group therapy for Moms on the go this November and December on Thursdays (11/3, 11/10, 11/17, 12/1, 12/8, 12/15, 12/29). Group therapy is available to moms in Tennessee. Sessions are $30 per session. The group begins at 10 am and ends at 11 am. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 615.282.3730.
- Payment is accepted by credit or debit card.
- Therco does not accept any form of health insurance.
- Therco offers a limited number of sliding scale options. A tax return will need to be provided to determine eligibility.
- Therco does provide a Good Faith Estimate. Please click here to learn more about the Good Faith Estimate.
- Clients may request a receipt after each session.
- Sessions that are not canceled within 24-hours of the start time of the session will be billed in full to the client.
Other details to consider:
- Therco provides telehealth sessions through the platform called Simple Practice. Please click here to learn more about Simple Practice.
- Clients must have access to Internet, a computer with video and audio capabilities, or cell phone with video and audio capabilities, and a safe, quiet space to have the session.
- Unless a disclosure agreement has been signed prior to the session, clients may not have any others in the room for their session.
- The clients must be in the state of Tennessee when services are rendered.
- Following the consultation session, if the therapist intern and individual(s) choose to more forward with Therco, the individual(s) will receive a copy of Therco’s policies, fees, and a contract. Clients will also be asked to fill out and turn in paperwork prior to the first paid session. Therco will not conduct a full session until all paperwork is completed.
- E-mail, text messaging, voicemail, and other electronic communication may not be HIPAA compliant, by reaching out on those platforms, the individual acknowledges the risks and does not hold THERCO, LLC responsible for a breach in data.
Polly Douse is the founder of THERCO, LLC. Polly Douse has a Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and is a Marriage and Family Therapy Trainee (temporary license number is 2043), pursuing licensure, and practicing under the supervision of Weston Crafton, Ph.D., LMFT, AAMFT Approved Supervisor, license number 1338.